“Jesus save us from missing the point. Save us from our self-absorbed commodified version of you and your good news. Let our songs to and about you inspire us to act in the way you acted while here on earth. After all isn’t that what a follower of Christ is supposed to do?”
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You by John C. Maxwell
- Me to We: A Pastor's Discovery of the Power of Partnership by Alan E. Nelson
- Living Your Strengths: Discover Your God-Given Talents and Inspire Your Community by Albert L. Winseman
- Letters to a Diminished Church: Passionate Arguments for the Relevance of Christian Doctrine by Dorothy Sayers
- Eat This Book: A Conversation in the Art of Spiritual Reading by Eugene H. Peterson
- Christ Plays in Ten Thousand Places: A Conversation in Spiritual Theology by Eugene H. Peterson
- The Shack by William P. Young (35)
- mannasteve: This book was life changing, even...
- A Church Roadshow that Belongs in the Basement (67)
- Justin Carroll: @Steve K.: What I meant was...
- A Pastor’s Kid Defined (2)
- Justin Carroll: That is awesome! Haha!
- The Jesus Politics Network (2)
- Stephen: Hey Shawn. I am really glad that you...
- Why We’re Not Emergent Chapter Three (2)
- Seven Star Hand: Greetings Shawn, Pay close...