DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Unveiling the Desktop Meme

Unveiling the Desktop Meme

Desktop

I - being the huge fan of memes (pronounced ‘mEm) that I am - rushed to take a screen shot of my desktop. It seems I am one of the few in my circle of Internet friends that runs something other than a Mac. I’m sporting a good ‘ole PC powered by Windows Vista. Someday I’ll break free of the software tyranny!

I’m spreading the viral contagion by tagging Kathi Sharpe, Pastor Josh, and Ariah Fine. My alternate tag, just in case one drops the ball: Billy Chia.

1. Posted September 25, 2007 at 6:52 am | Permalink

Dude, I love that wall paper, what doest it say behind the widgets?

2. Posted September 25, 2007 at 8:38 am | Permalink

It says, “With a sheepheaded look he stood there pretending he was lord of the lions.” I love it!

3. Posted September 25, 2007 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Mine is not very exciting…

4. Posted September 26, 2007 at 11:14 am | Permalink

looks good shawn. I’ve still never seen Vista in use.

5. Posted September 26, 2007 at 11:26 am | Permalink

Vista, IMHO, and as far as Windows is concerned, is really, really solid. I actually like it. It’s come a long way from Windows ME! Man, I hated that OS.

6. Posted October 4, 2007 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

is the image on your desktop available on the web? and if so - could you tell me where?

One Trackback

1. By Desktop Meme Tag « Inept as Icing on September 25, 2007 at 1:44 am

[...] September 24th, 2007 Blogging Tags: Desktop, Meme, Riding the Bench, Tag I’ve been tagged by Shawn. kinda, I’m an “alternate.” But hey, I like playing blog tag so here [...]