DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I’m a Proud Father of a Lancaster City 76er!
Lo-Fi Monk

I’m a Proud Father of a Lancaster City 76er!

76ers

1. Will Wilkins
    Posted February 5, 2008 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

I am guessing 2nd row, far-left?

Have they one any games lately?

2. Shawn Anthony
    Posted February 6, 2008 at 9:17 am | Permalink

LOL! I knew some folk would try to guess which was of these little guys was my son. You were close, Will. He’s in the second row, third from the left. He’s directly under the “e” in the horribly placed - and horrible looking - “Sixers” logo.

These guys are 0-3-1. It’s driving me straight up crazy, but they have a good time. I trying not to be “one of those parents,” but it’s tough when you are sitting in the bleachers and your kid is out there. :)

3. sonja
    Posted February 6, 2008 at 11:47 am | Permalink

OMG … Shawn, I completely empathize with you about being “one of those” parents. My daughter’s hockey team is struggling this year as well. In addition, several of her teammates from last year went to a team that is unbeaten this year and arrogant with it. It’s so hard to remember that it’s just kids hockey.

4. sonja
    Posted February 6, 2008 at 11:48 am | Permalink

Oh … also, I meant to say, they are all very sweet looking boys and I bet they have a ball playing ball. As my son’s hockey coach says, “as long as they play their best and learn something new, the score doesn’t matter.”

5. Shawn Anthony
    Posted February 6, 2008 at 11:57 am | Permalink

@Sonja: I hear you! It is hard to remember that it’s a game. I micro-coach from the bleachers at every game … shouting plays and strategies to my son. I’m sure it annoys him! LOL!

6. Brian
    Posted February 11, 2008 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

Shawn,
    This is awesome! Go Lancaster 76ers.