DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Relocating with a 40GB Apple TV in Tow
Tribal Splash

Relocating with a 40GB Apple TV in Tow

A quick personal update: My family has been busy moving into a new place for the past four days, thus the blog silence. We are almost finished, thank God! In other personal news, I won a 40GB Apple TV loaded with all of the films created by the awesome folk over at Modern Parables. I’m an even bigger fan of Modern Parables than I was yesterday! And yesterday I was a big fan! This rocks, obviously.

1. sonja
    Posted May 12, 2008 at 10:19 am | Permalink

AppleTV rocks … even without Modern Parables on it. We love our AppleTV.

2. Shawn
    Posted May 12, 2008 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

I don’t even know what it does! LOL! I’m sure I’ll learn and all will be very cool.

3. cwdaniels@gmail.com
    Posted May 12, 2008 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

congrats!

4. Shawn
    Posted May 12, 2008 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

Thanks, bro!

5. sonja
    Posted May 12, 2008 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

o ho … my good man … you can stream from iTunes to it. It’s amazing. You can download movies from iTunes straight to your television and watch them in less than 2 minutes.

Decide you want to have a family movie night? No problem … just open up iTV and pick a movie, for about $3 you can have a movie in your television in under 5 minutes and you have 24 hours to watch it.

You can stream your photos from iPhoto OR Flickr.

You can stream YouTube videos.

It’s freakin’ amazing what that little biddy box can do.

6. sonja
    Posted May 12, 2008 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Oh … I forgot … you can stream music from iTunes and photos from Flickr and have a little video show during a party.

Amazing … really.

7. Shawn
    Posted May 13, 2008 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

I just got it from the Fed Ex truck today! Awesome!

One Trackback

1. By Ravine of Light » Top Ten on May 13, 2008 at 7:56 pm

[...] Shawn … because I’m watching the Pens (win) right now and in honor of his new AppleTV [...]