We held our Tuesday night potluck last night, complete with Creme Brulee and blowtorches. That’s what happens when a chef from Philly (who lives in Lancaster City) joins your church! Thank you, Mark! You are awesome, bro.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You by John C. Maxwell
- Me to We: A Pastor's Discovery of the Power of Partnership by Alan E. Nelson
- Living Your Strengths: Discover Your God-Given Talents and Inspire Your Community by Albert L. Winseman
- Letters to a Diminished Church: Passionate Arguments for the Relevance of Christian Doctrine by Dorothy Sayers
- Eat This Book: A Conversation in the Art of Spiritual Reading by Eugene H. Peterson
- Christ Plays in Ten Thousand Places: A Conversation in Spiritual Theology by Eugene H. Peterson
- The Shack by William P. Young (35)
- mannasteve: This book was life changing, even...
- A Church Roadshow that Belongs in the Basement (67)
- Justin Carroll: @Steve K.: What I meant was...
- A Pastor’s Kid Defined (2)
- Justin Carroll: That is awesome! Haha!
- The Jesus Politics Network (2)
- Stephen: Hey Shawn. I am really glad that you...
- Why We’re Not Emergent Chapter Three (2)
- Seven Star Hand: Greetings Shawn, Pay close...